Independent Insurance Broker

Property and Casualty Insurance

These types include the following: Car insurance (Personal and Commercial Auto insurance),Homeowners insurance, Commercial property insurance, Commercial General Liability (CGL) insurance, Workers Compensation insurance, Professional Liability insurance (E&O, D&O), Inland Marine insurance, Renters insurance, Condo insurance, Power Sports insurance (e.g., for boats & motorcycles) and Landlord insurance.


At Longs Peak Insurance, our ultimate goal is to create lasting relationships with each of our clients, so that we may continue providing excellent services for many years to come.




Minority-Owned, Woman-Owned

Bonding Approved
DeAnna Breeding